Greetings everyone! Summer Camps Registrations are open!
Vacation Bible School is July 15-18
Cost is $70 for first child, $65 for second child
Time: 9am – noon
Age 4 and potty trained through grade 5
Camp Tilikum is for grades 1-8 July 29 – August 2.
Please email Susie Coffman <SCoffman@ccparish.org> to register today!
- Traditional Day Camp for kids who are grade 1-6 (Kids who are 6th grade can choose the regular day camp experience or the Quest experience. If you’d like help in deciding which is best for your child, email me to discuss the differences.
- Quest Day Camp for kids who are grades 6-8
As a reminder, when you register with Christ Church the registration includes a discounted group rate plus our bus transportation. If you register as an independent camper via the general Tilikum website, you will see a different rate and there is no bus transportation provided. If you have friends who wish to attend with us, please feel free to share this link with them. We welcome kids whether they are parish members or not! As we get closer to our camp week, all registrants will receive information from me regarding the daily departure to camp and the return to Lake Oswego each day as well as expectations of safe behaviors on the bus.
We do have a limited number of spots for both Day Camp and Quest Camp so I suggest you register right away. If you need to break your fee up into more than one payment, that option is available. I look forward to seeing your kids return to camp!
Each Parent will need to:
• Go to one of the registration links and create a login account or, if you attended last year, you can use your established login.
• Complete the form and pay online.
• Be on the lookout for an email from email@example.com. This will include a receipt for tax purposes and a link to the camper’s online medical form. This must be completed before the camper can attend camp.