Staff Employees During Their Work Day
- Facemasks required when more than two people are gathered in the office if you are not six feet apart from one another.
- During work, employees must sanitize the work areas upon arrival, and immediately before departure. Sanitizing cleaning products are provided at your desk.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, file cabinet pulls, etc.).
- Avoid using other employees’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible. If necessary, clean and disinfect them before and after use.
- Employees should ask other occupants and visitors to keep a personal distance of six (6) feet at a minimum. Workers should wash or sanitize hands immediately before starting and after completing the work.
- When employees go to other parts of the building outside the office, wipe down all surfaces before leaving.
Sexton Responsibility During Work Week
- After employees leave for the day the sexton will wipe down entry keypad, door handles, (fridge, microwave, and bathroom) and all light switches.