WOMEN IN SPIRITUALITY is beginning a six-part presentation by The Rev. Carol Hull on The Letter of Paul to the Romans about life in community, and how prayer is critical for Christianity. Bring any bible for a lively discussion. Join us 12:00 to 1:30 pm every Monday ( except holidays) in the Guild Room. Coffee and tea provided, sack lunch optional.
- Monday, February 5: “Jan Elfers: “An experience with Richard Rohr and the Center for Contemplation and Action.”
- Monday, February 12. Barbara Tennant: “Enhancing Faith through Yoga and Mindfulness.”
SEASON OF LENT
- Monday, February 19. President’s Day, no meeting
- Monday, February 26. Marilyn Depew: “My Journey into Contemplative Prayer.”
- Monday, March 5. Elaine Johnson. Part 2 “ The Transformative Power of Faith in Literature.”
- Monday, March 12. “Women in Spirituality review books that enriched their faith.”Bonnie Umland, Cathy Coltrin, Lynn Pappas and friends.
- Monday, March 19. The Rev. Carol Hull.” A study of the gospel accounts of Christ’s Passion.”
- Monday, March 26. – Monday, April 1: Holy Week. No Meeting.
- Monday, April 9. The Rev. Carol Hull. “Comparing Gospel Accounts of Christ’s Passion”
- Monday, April 16. The Rev. Linda Potter. “Open the Eyes of Our Faith” Part 1 Monday,
- Monday: April 23. The Rev. Linda Potter, “Open the Eyes of Our Faith” part 2. Monday,
- Monday: April 30: Mary Morris, “9/11 and my Faith.” Monday, May 7. Darlene Eft “Faith and Ethics.” Part 1
- Monday: May 14. Darlene Eft. “Faith and Ethics” part 2
- Monday: May 21. A joyous celebration of a year together as Women in Spirituality.